Kay Nailed It

I booked my appointment for this nail thing around January. I found Kay on twitter and was super excited because she was located about 20 minutes around my old town in texas. She recently became popular overnight and became crazy crazy booked. It was crazy because you would have to follow her twitter. I was definitely lucky to even be able to book an appointment with her.
 The appointment lasted around two hours and was great because she really pays attention to details. What was great was that she didn't catch any type of attitude with how I asked for my nails to be done. She ran a little late on her appointment before which was fine because I know how she pays attention to detail.
Its kind of sad because people get extremely irritated and take it out on her and she can get her business from other people but she really makes sure the client is happy. Even if it is at the expense of her happiness or her assistant. She worked until 10:00 pm that night which is so crazy to me. She is really driven and I have a lot of respect for her. I definitely would come back if I lived in Texas. However, Orlando is my home so I'll have to settle for what is going on here.

My visit was great and my nails are fire. Here's to taking care of myself.


XOXO


Here is her social media accounts:

Twitter: @kayagbayani
Instagram: @kaynailedit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac & Cheese: John Legend Recipe

Kendra Scott: Danielle