Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Penne

Y'all!
I've decided that this blog is going to be about the random things that go into my life.. I know that I haven't said anything about food but there IS a first for everything.

SO! I'm going to write about this amazing recipe that I made. Oh my word. I almost want to swing by Publix and go pick up things to make this again. I literally ate this every day. Cheesy jalapeno popper baked penne. I 'm pretty good about following recipes, but sometimes I add my own little twang.

The only thing that I different was add cayenne pepper (cause ya girl likes to sweat) and it was so good. I almost got on one knee to propose to myself!

As much as I would love to take credit for this recipe, I owe it to Jo-Anna Rooney (really pinterest cause it took me to her blog.)
I wish my picture was as cute as hers but realistically this is what my iphone could do and it was pretty freaking good. I usually don't make recipes twice but I definitely recommend this to my friends and to ya'll for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac & Cheese: John Legend Recipe

Kendra Scott: Danielle

Kay Nailed It