Kendra Scott: Danielle

Kendra Scott

Danielle in Magenta

In Texas, one of the most popular jewelry brand is Kendra Scott. A little history behind Kendra Scott is that she started her brand in her guest bedroom and now she's rich as.. she's rich. She started in Austin, TX and has spread out throughout United States. There is one a few miles away from me in Orlando, but you can reach them in Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and other retail stores.What is super super cool is that they have birthday discounts. Basically, you bring your ID and give them your email and TADAA you get 50% off of one item or 25% off of decorations stuff. For my birthday last July, I got some Danielle's. They retail for $65 but I'm sure I got them for $32.50.


Danielle are a classic style that people see and say, "Oh hey, thats Kendra".They are a little heavy but they have something called magic lobe and it relieves the pressure of the earlobes. I can't wear this style for more than 7 hours but I also don't need to be wearing earrings that long anyway.

What I like to do is use my friends by dragging them with me and using their discount. I love it and they are so real for feeding my guilty pleasure. I'm sure soon I'll get over Kendra because she has really changed her brand and quality. Some of the jewelry I'm not down for but you can always create a classic at the color bar or buy them off of someone else. She came out with this super cute opal collection and I want. Also her fine jewelry earrings are so beautiful. I probably wouldn't try getting them until I graduate and have a stable job.

I'll definitely continue to share what I have, buy, and how I store them later on!

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac & Cheese: John Legend Recipe

Kay Nailed It