Hubble


Hubble! 

Hi! I'm back and better than ever. Let's talk about hubble.
Hubble is a contact business that basically sends you daily contacts for the low. I kept seeing ads about them and they offered a free 2-week trial. I decided to try it out since I was running out of contacts. Unfortunately, I threw away my last pair thinking that I had more so I was in a rush to get more. I felt confident in this brand because so many people were reviewing them and saying good things. Here I am, driving around Orlando with no contacts and by the grace of God I made it to work and home. I definitely was not trying to go anywhere I did not have to. With all this being said, I drove cautiously and aware that anything could happen. Anyways, here is how it went down.

They answered me very quickly! My email is at the bottom &
the response is at the top.
You make an account and you type in your contact prescription for both right and left eyes. Then you put your doctor's information, practice, and city. They are supposed to follow up with the doctor and make sure that the information is correct. If not and you made a mistake entering your information you can really damage your eyes and the muscles around your eyes. After I ordered them, they keep your credit card information that way you can continue to order them automatically so you don't run out of contacts. I never received any conformation email or shipping email either. I was extremely irritated because the last place I had my contact and glasses information was in Texas. I ended up emailing customer service and they told me this.




I finally received my contacts in the mail today. I haven't had trouble putting contacts on in a long time but the contacts felt a little thin.. which is fine but it just felt cheaper in my eyes. My other contacts were monthly and felt a little thicker but they were more durable. This easily could have been because the contacts I received are daily and not monthly. The first contact was frustrating to get in my eye and the second was better. When I went outside, I was so thankful to see the holes in the ground, the details on the trees, and the annoying drivers that occupy the drivers in Orlando. Hopefully, I don't have any issues with these. I'm will absolutely take these to my eye doctor tomorrow and see what they think. I would hate to have more vision issues because I decided to try something that I found on social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac & Cheese: John Legend Recipe

Kendra Scott: Danielle

Kay Nailed It