Curls - The Cut

Before...
Ever since I damaged my hair a long time ago with chemicals (such as Brazilian blowouts and relaxers) I've had a hard time trusting just anyone to cut my hair. It took a lot of work and nourishment to bring these babies back and I didn't want someone to mess it up with a cut because my hair is what people recognize me sometimes with. I'd rather not look crazy.
My mom would always try to take me to her friends and stuff and I was against it because LOL my mother may not have those friendships again if they mess up my hair. I don't care. They won't be friends after the melt down that I may have if my hair doesn't turn out like I would like it to be.
However, I have this one hair that outgrows the others and my curls start to elongate all because it is time for a hair cut.
Moving to Orlando, I did lots of research, asked people in the drive through at starbucks who cuts their curls, and tried to figure out how I wanted to do my hair. I wanted to do these cute little bangs and think about doing more blonde and re-do my highlights. It was starting to look sloppy but not as sloppy as people who don't get their blonde hair redone after it grows out.
Anywho. Here are some super cute pictures of before and after.
After..

Also to my curly haired women in Orlando. I'm telling you Debbie can do some hair, for real. She knows what she's talking about. She cuts it by the form of your curl. She cuts with several types of styles and I appreciated it. And it all was under the price of $50 which was way better than DevaCut prices. As a college student, I cannot afford a Deva cut. I definitely will be going back for some highlights... because she knows what she is doing!

@Hive&Bevy Hair Studio in Altamonte Springs, FL.



Before..
As you can see in these pictures that my hair is happier, that the curls are tighter and healthier, and that makes me happy. Make sure you get your hair trimmed! It's important for you hair to let go of the bad parts... just like life..

And that was just the life of a curly headed girl who was afraid to get haircuts. 
After..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac & Cheese: John Legend Recipe

Kendra Scott: Danielle

Kay Nailed It