About Me: Jasmin

Hi guys,

It's me. Jasmin Jones. I am 20, and I turn 21 in July. I am from a little town in Texas but I've recently moved to Orlando, where I am pursuing my future career as physical therapist. Moving out here by myself has been a struggle and I have temporarily closed my social media so I could focus more on myself and my studies.
The reason I've decided to create this blog is mainly because two of my best friends have really encouraged me too. It also would be a good chance to just share with all of y'all, "Life as.." Jasmin, a sister, a daughter, a student, a barista, and some other roles I take on.
I'm excited to share my thoughts on different topics, tricks I've tried and many more things.


Hugs,

Jaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mac & Cheese: John Legend Recipe

Kendra Scott: Danielle

Kay Nailed It